Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the inversicle of love

so today was pretty anticlimactic. we learned about oxidation in chem. super fun!*

anywho, i took jackson home today and we did our gov't notes and took pics in a super fun field. i'll put them up tomorrow if my lazy butt will get them on the computer lol.

so i'm sittin at my computer listening to sarah brightman and blogging. its soothing in a strange way. i did decide to quit caring bout that silly boy tho. i dont need that right now anyway, and its making stuff complicated. i'm just sick of it all! fuck you valentines day! just kidding.

but really tho, enuff is enuff.

nathan coined a new term in algebra today. the inversicle. its pretty fun to use, but u sound pretty dumb if u use it out loud lol. it made me laugh tho, and bradleys foot in my face made me snort laugh. somebody drew a giant white wang on his car. that made me giggle just a little. but i digress.

i will continue to sit here and listen to my indie music(currently flightless bird, american mouth by iron and wine) and be a nerd to my hearts desire since i cant think of anything else to see.

peace bitches,
emmers

No comments:

Post a Comment